Enjoy Warkworth village
Near to Alnwick Castle
Explore Northumberland's many historic attractions, activities and stunning golden coast
Warkworth & Alnwick
Warkworth is only 7 miles south of Alnwick, famous for its Castle and the renowned Alnwick Garden. One mile south of Warkworth is the fishing port of Amble with its marina and fishing opportunities. Warkworth is an ideal location for walkers, golfers, fishermen, and historians alike.
- Birdwatching - Hauxley Nature Reserve, Druridge Bay Country Park, Farne Islands & Coquet Estuary
- Walking - The 'Inn Way to Northumberland' passes though Warkworth.
- Cycling - Warkworth is on the Coast & Castles Cycle route from Tynemouth to Berwick.
- Golf - Warkworth Golf Course, Alnmouth, Foxton and Longhirst Hall
- Castles - Warkworth, Alnwick, Bamburgh, Dunstanburgh
- Gardens - Alnwick Garden, Howick Hall, Belsay Quarry Gardens
- Art - Charles Evans gallery & painting courses
Enjoy more photographs of North East England by Graeme Peacock
“ Beautiful room, wholesome breakfast, wonderful, Thankyou ”
David & Lesley, Sth Glos